044-514606 ต่อ 21 acadsrru@srru.ac.th

14-Year-Old Female Dies After Cell She Was Charging Under Her Pillow Exploded As She Slept











Skip to happy

14-Year-Old Woman Dies After Cell She Was Charging Under The Woman Pillow Exploded As She Slept

A 14-year-old schoolgirl tragically died after the woman cellular phone erupted under her pillow as she slept. what is alua Abzalbek from Bastobe, Kazakhstan was basically enjoying songs earlier in the day regarding product and decided to connect it into the charger overnight to revive battery pack. But this choice finally wound up destroying her, making this lady that can be found lifeless by the woman family the second day.


  1. It really is probably she died immediately.

    While Alua’s family members experimented with in vain to aid her the following early morning by contacting paramedics, it absolutely was already too late. She is believed to have experienced serious head injury and regulators say she likely died immediately.

  2. The device overheated while recharging.

    A forensic assessment indicated that the phone’s consistent billing while installed in a single day led the unit to overheat and in the end expode. Even though the brand of smartphone has actually yet as affirmed, what is obvious usually it’s dangerous for any electronic devices to-be continuously getting fee instantaneously and it’s finest nevertheless units tend to be unplugged before resting or making your house. It is also best if you employ just professional products and chargers, as much cheaper, unbranded options neglect to move protection laws.

  3. Alua’s companion was devastated.

    Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, submitted to social media after Alua’s moving, creating: “I still cannot believe it. You’re the number one. We have been together since childhood. It’s very difficult for me personally without you. I neglect you much. You have kept me personally forever.”


    Sponsored: examine
    Sweetn, the very first self-care app
    for your relationship.


  4. Ideally, this may serve as an indication to remain vigilant.

    While Alua likely thought it was perfectly safe to exit the woman telephone connected over night, she tragically destroyed her existence for this quick activity. Hopefully, it causes different to believe very carefully how we manage our very own gadgets making sure that an identical catastrophe may be averted as time goes on.

Jennifer Still is a writer and publisher with over a decade of experience. The controlling publisher of Bolde, she’s bylines in Vanity Fair, company Insider, The New York Times, Glamour, Bon Appetit, and other.

All Rights Reserved @ Bolde.com